Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What's happening to the Weather???

Strangely enough when I woke up this morning I saw that snow had covered the outside of my bedroom window. I thought to myself hey it's March alright and just last week the weather had started to cool down and snow had completely vanished then where did this snow come from overnight???? It was the weirdest thing because once the snow goes away it feels as if it's not really suppose to come back because mind you isn't it SPRING already??? Why of course the snow is going to seem out of place right? Not that I'm trying to say that snow sucks, in fact I love snow and it you know it sort of cheers me up! The only downside of this strange weather which goes from cool to cold and back to cool again is that it makes people really sick. But I won't even blame the weather because I notice that people start wearing t-shirts the second they feel the spring breeze hit. I feel that people need to be more careful with the changing weather because one thing confirmed about Toronto is the weird weather trend going on lately which I really don't seem to understand because one day it feels so beautiful and breezy and the next day I feel the strong wind pushing the snow so hard in your face as if needles are poking their way through your skin. Regardless, we can all cross our fingers and hope for the weather forecast to say that once and for all the weather is going to remain stable right through summer, because I don't know about others but I'm definitely sick of this changing weather day after day!

2 comments:

  1. The weather was pretty bad, but the day actually turned out well, because I went to see three Canadian authors speak. Janet Lunn (a children's author), Matthew J. Trafford (a short story writer), and JonArno Lawson (a children's poet) all read excerpts from their work and answered questions about the writing industry and they were great! Trafford was selling books there and I got a signed copy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't seem to understand Toronto's weather either. Its so random! The beginning of the week starts off warm, and then it starts freezing in the middle and then becomes cool at the end of the week! Something to do with global warming I assume, but the changing weather patterns is so inconsistent! It sucks how we are unsure of how to dress everyday cuz of the change in temperatures!

    ReplyDelete